mardi 6 mai 2014

2 Questions about my Q5 water leak and Badges

Good day everyone! I am a new owner of a used audi Q5 2010 premium plus. I had this car since November 2013.

I have a few questions about the vehicle I bought this from a private owner..

I noticed on the back of the lift gate there are no badges? It does not look like the SUV was in a wreck? Do you know of any Q5's without badges? ALso I noticed a water leak on the passenger floor under the matt.. This only happens when i was my car both Hand wash or bring it to the car wash? i looked under the car and i noticed the black covering ? was damp? darker than the the rest of the bottom of the car just a small section. any suggestions what this could be? thanks for your time guys!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire