jeudi 8 mai 2014

2000 Audi 2.7t Avant

Hello ladies and gents.



I never post in the S4 forum, I am not worthy, I currently only own an A4 but I will get straight to the point.



The opportunity to purchase a 2001 nogaro blue avant S4 has come up. I am a little skeptical but the car itself seems to be in supreme cosmetic condition for a 14 year old car. The mileage is high, but at least the car was not modded or tuned by anyone, all stock parts. If I had the pictures on me I would post them but either way you guys will not have to wait long for pics because the car is being sold tomorrow, and I expect it to be mine.



My questions are, is nogaro blue (hope I spelt it right) rare for an avant? I know this guy in my neighborhood with a sedan-s4 in nogaro blue and its pure sex. Secondly, other than basic maintenance, what upgrades do you guys recommend? I know that there will probably be a lot of surprises, as always, so I was wondering, once I am done replacing necessities, should I replace the diverter valve for a better one? I don't know if it is necessary cause the motor is bone stock, no chip no exhaust. I was also thinking of upgrading the center differential to a Stasis 4:1 ratio differential.



I appreciate any input. Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire