I just got the brand new Q5 3.0 and noticed strangest thing about the headlights switch: I always leave it in auto position, but when I got in after parking the car overnight, i found it several times in the off position. I thought I was a little insane, but it has happened 3 or 4 times in the course of1 week.
I called the dealer, and he said it was impossible since the switch is not motorized or actuated in any other way.
No one else parks or drives the car, so it remains a big mystery.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
I called the dealer, and he said it was impossible since the switch is not motorized or actuated in any other way.
No one else parks or drives the car, so it remains a big mystery.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire