I would like to add a front camera to my 2012 D4 A8L, and it looks from my Googling that this manual describes a component that would fairly easily allow me to do that:
http://ift.tt/1paQJ6C
Sorry about the sketchy .ru site - I forget where I originally found the document, but I just downloaded it from the above site, and it appears to be a malware-free PDF.
Anyway, it looks like this device almost plugs right in. Does anyone have experience with this type of device? Or is there another way?
Thanks
http://ift.tt/1paQJ6C
Sorry about the sketchy .ru site - I forget where I originally found the document, but I just downloaded it from the above site, and it appears to be a malware-free PDF.
Anyway, it looks like this device almost plugs right in. Does anyone have experience with this type of device? Or is there another way?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire