Good Day
I am new to this forum so please understand if I ask some basic questions that may appear simple for others.
I have a 2001 A6 4Dr. My rear passenger window does try to go up /down. However, When closing the window (rolling up) it get about 4-5 inches from the top and it appears to be crocket and it looks like it is out of the track (my guess ) I found a couple of places on how to remove the door panel so I'm OK with that. The motor is working.
Can anyone tell me what the cause may be and how to fix it? Do I need any parts?
Thanks
Mr Max
I am new to this forum so please understand if I ask some basic questions that may appear simple for others.
I have a 2001 A6 4Dr. My rear passenger window does try to go up /down. However, When closing the window (rolling up) it get about 4-5 inches from the top and it appears to be crocket and it looks like it is out of the track (my guess ) I found a couple of places on how to remove the door panel so I'm OK with that. The motor is working.
Can anyone tell me what the cause may be and how to fix it? Do I need any parts?
Thanks
Mr Max
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire