Hello everyone.
I currently own a 2001 Honda Accord 4cyl with about 228k miles on it. The transmission is starting to go, and even with new spark plugs, fresh belts (6 months old), she has trouble getting past 65 on a slight incline here in the Bay Area down the 24 and through the Caldecott Tunnel into Oakland. So needless to say, its time for a new car. Before going further, here are my driving stats:
--Commuter with 95% Highway driving at 71 miles roundtrip 5 days a week. Most of that highway is stop and go for about 20 miles.
--Heavy driver on weekends, will probably reduce that when a new car is purchased.
--Frequent trips from the SF Bay Area to SoCal at 85+ down I-5
--Expect about 8-10 years out of my next car I purchase
I recently got into a 2015 A3, and while it was nicely equipped, it was a bit out of my price range with the options desired. I was then shown a used A4 with around 45k miles on it, Black with tan interior, with the Nav, rear camera, and a 2.0 quattro setup. The dealer was asking $28,756 for it which is right at the cusp of my budget of $29k. While I wasnt ready that day to put down for a car, the more I think of it, the more an Audi sounds like a fun car to have, although I do have some questions.
1) Coming from a Honda, what should I realistically expect to pay for maintenance and repair costs on the A4 down the road?
2) Am I able to stream music from my iPhone via bluetooth on a 2011-2012 A4 model with the nav package? I only noticed a connection port in the glovebox and the salesman couldn't elaborate much on the tech features. While its certainly not a deal breaker, it is a nice feature to have and keep the phone within easy reach.
3) Any other facts, suggestions, tings I should know about this particular model before exploring further?
Thank you for your help and suggestions.
Sean
I currently own a 2001 Honda Accord 4cyl with about 228k miles on it. The transmission is starting to go, and even with new spark plugs, fresh belts (6 months old), she has trouble getting past 65 on a slight incline here in the Bay Area down the 24 and through the Caldecott Tunnel into Oakland. So needless to say, its time for a new car. Before going further, here are my driving stats:
--Commuter with 95% Highway driving at 71 miles roundtrip 5 days a week. Most of that highway is stop and go for about 20 miles.
--Heavy driver on weekends, will probably reduce that when a new car is purchased.
--Frequent trips from the SF Bay Area to SoCal at 85+ down I-5
--Expect about 8-10 years out of my next car I purchase
I recently got into a 2015 A3, and while it was nicely equipped, it was a bit out of my price range with the options desired. I was then shown a used A4 with around 45k miles on it, Black with tan interior, with the Nav, rear camera, and a 2.0 quattro setup. The dealer was asking $28,756 for it which is right at the cusp of my budget of $29k. While I wasnt ready that day to put down for a car, the more I think of it, the more an Audi sounds like a fun car to have, although I do have some questions.
1) Coming from a Honda, what should I realistically expect to pay for maintenance and repair costs on the A4 down the road?
2) Am I able to stream music from my iPhone via bluetooth on a 2011-2012 A4 model with the nav package? I only noticed a connection port in the glovebox and the salesman couldn't elaborate much on the tech features. While its certainly not a deal breaker, it is a nice feature to have and keep the phone within easy reach.
3) Any other facts, suggestions, tings I should know about this particular model before exploring further?
Thank you for your help and suggestions.
Sean
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire