I have a 2013 Audi A7. I would like to disable the seatbelt chime. I wear my seatbelt consistently when driving. My mailbox is 3 blocks from my house (in a quiet neighborhood). I sometimes would rather not have to put the belt on for that short quiet hop. It's annoying that it beeps when I do that. I'll drive the 3 blocks when it's raining or very cold, and sometimes I stop on my way home from work.
I've seen lots of posts on how to use the VCDS tool to change this setting, but most of them look like they are related to older models. I would like to find out the exact setting change to disable the chime on my 2013 Audi A7.
I have access to VCDS (from someone in my town), so I just want to know exactly what to change.
Thanks
I've seen lots of posts on how to use the VCDS tool to change this setting, but most of them look like they are related to older models. I would like to find out the exact setting change to disable the chime on my 2013 Audi A7.
I have access to VCDS (from someone in my town), so I just want to know exactly what to change.
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire