Hi guys
I know is hard to get a neutral opinion on this matter but I would appreciate all comments.
I love the A5 but my concern is "Is a used one the right choice?"
I'm trying to make a desition wheter I should get a +/- $30K Audi A5 (maybe 2010 or 11 with about 40K miles) or brand new Honda Accord Coupe V6 (fully loaded) which is about the same price.
I read about the high maintenance cost of Audi and know about relaiability
Thank you very much
I know is hard to get a neutral opinion on this matter but I would appreciate all comments.
I love the A5 but my concern is "Is a used one the right choice?"
I'm trying to make a desition wheter I should get a +/- $30K Audi A5 (maybe 2010 or 11 with about 40K miles) or brand new Honda Accord Coupe V6 (fully loaded) which is about the same price.
I read about the high maintenance cost of Audi and know about relaiability
Thank you very much
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire